1201 - 717 Jervis Street, West End VW, Vancouver West
About this Condo in West End VW, Vancouver West
Impeccable design throughout this luxuriously renovated home with incredible attention to detail and a refined selection of finishes. Open concept chef's kitchen w/ an over sized Bianco Carrera clad island, Bosch appliance package, and an abundance of storage within the high gloss kitchen cabinetry. Herringbone hardwood, heated washroom tile, and a custom media room. Spectacular sunsets from the West facing patio w/ sweeping views from English Bay North to the shore. An exceptional building, Emerald West is home to only 3 units/floor, 3 elevators, 24 hr concierge, and an opulent foyer overlooking the pool and courtyard beyond. 3 parking top off this exceedingly rare offering.
- Fully renovated with city permits in Spring 2016.
- Smoothed ceilings throughout.
- Optimally redesigned layout creating an open concept kitchen and media room.
- New electrical panel relocated.
- LED lighting throughout the suite with discrete lighting in bathrooms, kitchen and media room as well as pathway lighting on gallery wall.
- Russian White Oak Herringbone Flooring throughout with UV fade resistant coating.
- Kohler Purist polished chrome plumbing fixtures in both bathrooms including hand held wands in both showers.
- Solid core shaker style doors throughout with Emtek polished chrome door hardware.
- Custom closets throughout with high gloss white doors, light oak interiors, and integrated shoe storage.
- Custom designed cabinetry in the media room with 55” TV and Bose 5.0 Surround Sound system included.
- Bosch 800 Series appliance package, induction 5 burner cook top, commercial style hood fan, microwave/speed oven, convection oven, warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, built in refrigerator, and Blanco faucet.
- High gloss white kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel lower cabinets, 9 pot drawers, pantry storage with drawers, and an over sized island with custom marble breakfast bar.
- Bianco Carrera Marble countertops in kitchen and master bathroom.
- Seamless glass shower enclosures in both bathrooms.
- Heated flooring in both bathrooms including shower floors
- Full size, side by side Samsung Washer / Dryer, built in with folding counter and storage above.
- Electric fireplace with Bianco Carrera Marble surround.
- Jonathan Adler chandelier.
- Custom designed upholstered feature wall in the master bedroom.
- Wall to wall, floor to ceiling windows throughout.
- Views of Burrard Inlet, Coal Harbour Marina, and the North shore Mountains with peek a boo views of English Bay.
- Bedrooms on opposite ends of suite for complete privacy.
- Large rooms to accommodate house sized furniture.
- Full sized laundry room with generous storage and folding counter.
- Chefs kitchen with an abundance of storage.
- Large finished West facing patio to enjoy the sunsets.
- Private office off the master suite.
- Large media room open to the kitchen and gallery space.
- 3 full sized parking stalls.
- Large storage locker.
- Only 3 suites per floor with 3 elevators so no waiting.
- 24 hr Concierge/Security.
- Refuse chute on each floor for convenience.
- Porte Cochere covered entryway surrounded by manicured gardens.
- Grand scale foyer with over height ceilings over looking pool/spa and courtyard beyond.
- Easy access to visitor parking.
- Newly appointed gym.
- Common spaces recently renovated throughout including motion activated LED lighting in hallways, and building plumbing throughout with Stainless Steel piping to last.
- Back up boiler system.
- Strata owned rental suite generating revenue/profit.
- Vancouver's Rodeo Drive featuring haute couture shopping and fine dining along Alberni St.
- Only a short stroll to Stanley Park, Coal Harbour, English Bay, beaches, theatres, and countless restaurants.
Click here to view the virtual tour
Listed by RE/MAX Crest Realty
||Yes (90 square feet w/ views)
||City & water views
||Corner Unit,Upper Unit
Print Feature Sheet
Inquire about this property